Use of the ESE Online Courses is subject to these Terms and Conditions. When booking an ESE Online Course, you accept the following Terms and Conditions which are applicable to our Online Courses only:
- Your booking may consist of one of more bookings, depending on your preference.
- You have access to each Online Course for a defined period of 6 months from the date you indicated in your booking form, regardless of when you actually book.
- Payment for the ESE Online Course / Courses booked must be made in full at the time of booking.
- It is not possible to cancel, postpone, pause or ask for a refund for the Online Course.
- Before selecting your ESE Online Course or Courses, it is important to check that the Online Course you book is appropriate for your level of English language proficiency by using our Language Levels grid (found in every course description) which is mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference.
- In the event that you experience any difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms and Conditions, ESE reserves the right to take reasonable and appropriate action.